1. Product Description
- The ISS performs both size & weight reduction and sterilization in a single vessel. The vessel is fitted with powerful shredding / crushing blades/ cutters which can rotate in two directions inside the vessel to reduce the size and volume of the waste.
- The ISS operates with saturated steam as a sterilizing agent, and has a temperature/ pressure range, which can be set. The ISS is designed as a Large Steam Sterilizer in accordance with EN285. The device is not intended for use in the presence of flammable mixtures.
- The device is constructed of durable stainless steel (316 L) and is heated by saturated steam supplied by the building control source. All metal parts in the inner surfaces are made of stainless steel.
- The vessel is supported by two arms, which are also used to rotate the vessel for loading (45°), treatment (0°) and unloading (180°) positions, if required.
- The chamber is constructed with internal sprinklers for an automatic cleaning process.
- The ISS's chamber is equipped with one door, provided with an automatic locking mechanism, activated by compressed air, preventing the opening of the door by a safety lock.
- The vessel(s) is equipped with a multipurpose multidirectional shredder/crusher blades/cutters on the bottom, to ensure use of the full volume of the vessel(s). The blade is made of SS and high carbon steel with hardened cutting edges.
- A microprocessor based control system, state of the art “Freescale” technology, automatically controls all programs including the sterilization cycle. The system includes a digital touch screen graphic display, communication, self and remote diagnosis and PC connection for external documentation and printing. It ensures a reliable, safe and user-friendly operation. While the power is off, the non-volatile memory keeps the status of the Sterilizer, and the real-time clock, driven by its own back-up battery, keeps running the date and time.
Energy Saving Mode
- The ISS is equipped with an Energy Saving Mode which is activated when the unit is not used after a certain period of time. This Mode saves energy and ensures safety of operation and is thus environmental friendly.
- Depending on the state of the input and of the installed accessories, the controller is capable of providing various audio/visual alarm.
Sterilization and Test Cycles
- There are specific factory set cycles and can also have user-specified cycles on request.
Cycle Documentation (Printer)
- For documentation of processes, inbuilt printer is provided.
- The steam generator is built-in into the housing and automatically controlled by the electronic system.
3. SILENT FEATURES
- This water purification system uses a high quality booster pump, which can provide water even under low water pressure area.
- Sterilization cycles' data can be collected on a SD Card/USB through an optional slot.
- The Compact model features a special soundproofing system made up of a metal soundproof panel, painted with epoxy paint, which guarantees remarkably low noise levels plus the total elimination of vibrations.