Medical PSA Oxygen Generators
MEDIKRAFT generators are capable of working 24 x 7 without any trouble. Each and every component used our generators are highly reliable and tested as per Industrial standards. All safety precautions have been addressed (stand by gas supply mode automatically in case of any failure mode like, Purity, Power failure etc.) to give uninterrupted gas supply.
- Shipped ready for installation
- 24*7 Oxygen Availability
- Eliminates all kinds of hazards that are associated with traditional gas supply methods i.e. cylinder or liquid oxygen.
- Annual Cost Saving
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Maintenance
- Safe and Reliable
- Touch Screen with audio visual Alarms
- AMC contracts for better scheduled maintenance
Quality Standards: Oxygen Purity in Compliance with:
- US Pharmacopeia
- European Pharmacopeia
- Indian Pharmacopeia
- Manufacturing Organized in accordance with certified QMS (Quality Management System)
- Oxygen Purity: 93 ± 3%
- Oxygen Pressure: 4 – 5 bar a
- Air quality: ISO 8573 – 2010 class 1-4-1
Suggested Guidelines for Selection: Capacity = (1 x No. of beds + No. of beds in ICU x 10 + No. of beds in operation theater x 10) (LPM)
Fast Payback and ROI
This is one purchase you make that can truly pay for itself! The plants are economically priced so that you can realize a fast payback usually within a year or two. These plants are designed to be shipped in standard 20 or 40-foot ocean containers for worldwide transit. On-site commissioning & training is available from our Technician. Electrical power and an enclosure for the plant are all that is required at the customer’s site to get started.
Easily Operated and Maintained
Medikraft Oxygen Generators Can be operated and maintained without extensive technical knowledge or training. our easy to follow manuals, videos and on-site training will enable your staff to properly calibrate and maintain the whole system. Routine maintenance is limited to normal air compressor upkeep and periodic cleaning and replacement of filter elements only.
Modular PSA Oxygen Generators
The unique and modular design of the Medikraft Modular PSA Oxygen Generators (international patents pending) offers you the following advantages:
- Unlimited Flexibility: The best fit solution to any oxygen supply requirement. No risk for excessive oversized systems.
- Lowest Energy Consumption: Energy cost is your major expense, not depreciation. Fast pay-back assured. Let Medikraft really make you save money.
- High Reliability: First-class components, stainless steel process piping and valve bodies, heavy-duty PLC. It should work. Always.
- High Oxygen Discharge Pressure: Unmatched high oxygen discharge pressure which allows direct oxygen supply to your application without the need for expensive oxygen boosters. Reliable and no additional investments.
- Compact: No other PSA oxygen system on the market with such limited space requirements. Ideal for container solutions.
- Easy Fleet Management: Identical components for the entire model range = limited spare part management, easy maintenance.
- Certified Medical Device: CE Certified & in accordance with ISO
Flexibility & System Upgrade:
- Each Medikraft Modular PSA Oxygen Generator can easily be upgraded at any time simply installing a so-called Dual-Bank in parallel without additional modifications.
- A Dual-Bank is a PSA oxygen generator identical to the standard Medikraft PSA oxygen generators, but without PLC and power supply, and which will be installed parallel to the standard generator. The Dual Bank will get its power and control signals from the Medikraft PSA oxygen generator through a single cable connection (master/slave principle).
- One Medikraft PSA oxygen generator is able to control up to maximum of two Duals Banks in parallelSS.