Model No. : 52-0500 EH-ET, Electro Hydraulic OT Table
Universal operating tables is designed for supporting the patient during carrying out treatments and operations in the range of general surgery, vascular surgery, cardio surgery, neurosurgery, urology, proctology, gynaecology, laryngology, ophthalmology, endoscopy, laparoscopy, traumatology, oncology, dentistry, plastic surgery and others.
- Five section eccentrically positioned RADIO TRANSLUCENT table top without cross members facilitates C-arm imaging.
- Operating positions i.e. Height adjustment, Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg, Lateral Tilt and Back Section are quickly and precisely controlled by handheld Remote with symbolic soft touch buttons.
- The powered movements are actuated by an IMPORTED ELECTRO-HYDRAULIC SYSTEM comprising of hydraulic motor pump and solenoid valves to assure smooth and quiet movements.
- Head and Foot Sections are removable and interchangeable, capacitating a single table's use in varied surgical procedures. These are manually operated by means of ratchet system.
- Built-in Kidney Elevator - manually gear operated.
- Maintenance Free Lifting System: State-of-the-art lifting system comprising of YST310 Grade SHSTube and hi-precision bearings with large contact surface which ensures the highest rigidity for heavy loads and smooth up-down movement.
- Non-corrosive SS 304 Grade Stainless Steel base and cylinder covers for easy cleaning and hygiene.
- Table Top Slide: The tabletop can slide longitudinally towards headend and legend to facilitate better access for C-arm image intensifier.
- Manual Override System with Battery backup:
- The table is equipped with a foot pedal operated Manual Override System to ensure functionality without any interruption in case of power failure.
- The table has a built-in Battery Backup System with enough power for several hours of operations in case of power failure.
- Table Top Size (LxW) : 1905x505 mm
- Minimum Height (without mattress) : 715 mm
- Maximum Height (without mattress) : 1015 mm
- Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg : 20° / 20°
- Lateral Tilt (Left/Right) : 20° / 20°
- Back Section Adjustment : +80° / - 20°
- Head Section Adjustment : +40°/ -90°
- Leg Section Adjustment (Manual) : +15°/-90°
- Kidney Bridge : 125mm
- Table Top Sliding (Optional) : 250mm
- Load Capacity : 180 Kgs
- Power Supply : 220V AC - 50Hz
- Height adjustment
- Reverse Trendelenburg
- Back Section quickly and precisely controlled by handheld Remote with symbolic safety of the user.
- ‘L’ shaped Anaesthetic Screen : One pc
- Padded Shoulder Support : One pair
- Padded Lateral Support : One pair
- Radio-translucent Armboard with pad : Two pes
- Wristlet : One pair
- Goepel Knee Crutch with straps : One pair
- PU Foam Mattress : One set
We also manufacture a comprehensive range of accessories for General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Neurosurgery, Gynae and Urology etc.
Height Up & Down
Trendelenburg/ Reverse Trendelenburg
Lateral Tilt (Left/Right)
Longitudinal Table Top Side
Lateral thorax position for kidney and thoracic surgery
Neck of the femur treatment (a.p. view)
Femur Treatment in supine position (a.p. view)
Femur Treatment in lateral position, using Countertraction Post for Femur (lateral view)
Tibia extension, using Counter traction Post for Tibia & Fibula (A.P. View)
Intramedullary nailing of the upper arm, using Weinberger Hand Traction Device
Caesarian position using split-type leg section (Optional)